V&S Midwest Carriers Corp. is proud of the benefits available to our employees. The Employee Center page is your portal to monitor insurance and investment information.
Click here for 2017 Open Enrollment video.
MEDICAL AND DENTAL
- Health and Dental available to all full-time employees
- Coverage Available on 61st day of employment
- Vision available to full-time employees
- Coverage available on 61st day of employment
D.O.T PHYSICAL LOCATIONS (OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH)
V&S Midwest Carriers Corp will reimburse you for your physicals. For reimbursement use our locations:
- Appleton: Action Chiropractic Clinic, Dr. Gomm, 1221 E. Northland Avenue Appleton, WI 54911 920-954-1002
- Green Bay East: Bellin Occupational Health, 3263 Eaton Road, Bellevue, WI 920-430-4560
- Green Bay West: Bellin Occupational Health, 1630 Commanche Ave, Ashwaubenon, WI 920-430-4560
- Oshkosh: Affinity Occupational Health, 1855 S. Koeller Street, Oshkosh, WI 54902 920-223-7075
- Fon du Lac: Aurora Occupational Health, 210 Wisconsin American Drive, Fon du Lac, WI 920-907-7000
- Menasha: Affinity Occupational Health, 1570 Midway Place, Menasha, WI 920-720-1700
FREE SHORT-TERM DISABILITY
- V&S Midwest Carriers provides free short-term disability for all full-time employees
- 100% provided by V&S Midwest Carriers
- For disability due to accident, sickness or pregnancy, benefits begin on day 8 following 7 consecutive days of disability and continues for a maximum of 26 weeks. The benefit is based upon 60% of covered earnings up to a maximum benefit of $500 per week.
EAP (EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM)
This program is available to all employees free of charge – EAPs are intended to help employees deal with personal problems that might adversely impact their work performance, health, and well-being.
Employee is eligible after 30 days of employment and is auto enrolled on January 1, April 1, July 1, or October 1 (whichever is closest after completing 30 days of employment). Employee can elect to opt out of auto enrollment. V&S Midwest matches $0.25 for every $1.00 deferred up to 6% of pay.
Profit sharing begins January 1st or July 1st after one full year of employment.
To make changes to your direct deposit, please fill out the Change Direct Deposit Form and email it back to Dawn Haessly at firstname.lastname@example.org or return it in your Trip Envelope.
DMV LOCATIONS FOR CDL LICENSE RENEWAL